It is recommended that students complete assignments for submission using Google Docs.
1. Open assignment document.
Note: If an assignment document is not provided, simply copy the assignment questions to a new document. Be sure to add a complete heading to your document, including: your full name, the date, the course name, the lesson and assignment title.
2. Make a copy of the assignment document.
a. Select File > Make a Copy
b. Rename the assignment with a meaningful title that will help you to recognize it.
c. Click "OK" when finished.
3. Complete the assignment as directed.
4. Share the document for grading.
a. Select the blue "Share" button in the top, right of the screen.
b. In the "Add people and groups" box, enter: email@example.com.
c. Give "Editor" permission to Mr. Michael
d. Click "Done" when finished.
e. Select the blue "Share" button again.
f. Click "Copy link".
5. Share this link with Mr. Michael for grading.